Find an article or blog post that's fun/interesting and create a new design around the content.
- The content shouldn't be original, so be sure to link to the original source somewhere on your page.
- Create a complete single page with header and footer. If there are images, you can pull them from the article or use your own.
- Use the CSS Grid named areas for the overall page layout. Create a semi-flexible layout with at least two columns.
- This assignment does not need to fully scale from mobile to large desktop.
@mediaqueries are also not required. The demo we did has a lot of extra code, and code that's specific to its content.
- Don't just use my layout and replace the text! Create your own from scratch and refer to the demo as needed.